Re: 'getting ball rolling' here =)

Le 7 févr. 2012 à 09:29, elf Pavlik a écrit :
>> I think a great way to publish offers is using the goodrelations markup:
>>
>> http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/
>
> ok, looks interesting. two questions pop up:
> * how to describe wishes?
>  someone on public-vocabs were suggesting 'demands' in this thread: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2012Jan/0012.html

there is a gr:seeks property, similar to gr:offers
http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.html#seeks

> * at first glance goodrelations makes assumption of using an accounting system of 'mainstream/state money', any suggestions how to approach listing multiple 'accounting systems' per offering/wish, where 'mainstream money' would act just as one of many avialable options (including non monetary services like ones based on 'social karma', 'shared benefit' etc.)?

this could be done by extending GoodRelations in another ontology that will host subclasses of the gr:PaymentMethod class, although it's meant to describe a monetary process, but perhaps this is just a "narrow" vision of the GR spec.
Could be interesting to ask on their mailing list if such kinds of extensions
(gr:PaymentMethodKarma, gr:PaymentMethod:Barter ...)
could be merged into GR, rather than begin to create "data islands", GR is more and more widely used in e-commerce packages

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
• http://www.quinode.fr/