Re: modeling shares of benefits (ex. electricity in a grid, trips on common transit etc.)

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> describe various digital artefacts which you see
> helpful in implementing it
The digital artefacts are I think of two types, which
I will describe as though they are printed on paper.

The first is the GNUrho Insurance Title which defines
the physical assets and labor required to reproduce
more of some good or service.

For example, if a group were to co-own a bus for their
own benefit, they would each receive as many GNUrho
Titles as they invested to buy that vehicle.

The GNUrho would be issued by the group and be used
to 'pay' the crowd-funding investors who expect to get
Product as their ROI.

GNUrho are 'invalid' unless the "Labor" portion has
promises from skilled artisans to perform the various
work (operation, maintenance, inspection, etc.).

The second is a booklet of "Use Tokens" that each
represent some reasonable granularity of the Product,
such as "One Day Bus Pass" or maybe "One Mile
Bus Service" or "One Hour ...", etc.

> as well as activities of
> various parties involved. With emphasis of clear
> individual and collective identities etc.

Are you asking how the work will be done?

The approach is related to Time Banking and a
small part of barter.

What I noticed is that we don't really need to trade
Products if they are already in the correct hands
(In other words, the co-owner of a bus does not
buy bus rides, but owns those rides already as a
side-effect of co-owing the bus).

But we do need to trade (barter) Skills so that we
can have voluntary specialization and the efficiency
it brings.

And so workers will Swap Skills *before* production
begins (signing-up on a bulletin-board that lists all
the work that we need done within our VIPM).

For example, I might commit to drive the bus and
shovel manure and work in the dairy in return for
other people committing to harvest pecans and
fix my teeth and tend the bees, etc.

The commitments on this bulletin-board allow us
to trade the "picking of apples" with the "picking of
oranges" without ever needing to trade apples and
oranges directly.