Re: modeling shares of benefits (ex. electricity in a grid, trips on common transit etc.)

I am not sure if this is pertinent,
and maybe my thinking is plain wrong,
it's something similar but different :)

What if for example people generating sustainable clean energy would
actually become currency issuers? This means the issue money which can
circulate in the economy, backed by some real good - energy, everybody
needs energy. The generator commits to accept the units in turn for actual
energy delivery.

The units could be signed, a CA for this purpose could be setup which
certifies that someone is in fact clean energy producer.

If there is a local grid with enough issuers...?
Maybe this contributes to the conversation :)
cheers