Re: Guideline 3.2 question - functional and interactive components

On a more positive note.

The persona quotes (by Glenda Sims?) as described in this article are a great way to make the success criteria easier to understand:
https://www.24a11y.com/2017/wcag-2-1-silver-ag-next-accessibility-guidelines/ <https://www.24a11y.com/2017/wcag-2-1-silver-ag-next-accessibility-guidelines/>

For example.
This is very hard to comprehend on the first read:

> Motion Actuation (A)

> Functionality that can be operated by device motion or user motion can also be operated by user interface components and responding to the motion can be disabled to prevent accidental actuation

The persona quote however:
“Don’t make me tilt or shake!“

Why not put persona quotes directly in WCAG?
It would be a very helpful addition.

Kind regards,

Gijs