Information on WCAG

From: Jane Brighouse <Jane.Brighouse@yourhousinggroup.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:34:22 +0000
To: "'public-comments-wcag20@w3.org'" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Hello
I would like to speak to someone about how the WCAG certification scheme works. Is there a phone number I can use?
Many thanks
Jane

Jane Brighouse

Consultant

DDI: 07458126195

E:   Jane.Brighouse@yourhousinggroup.co.uk<mailto:Jane.Brighouse@yourhousinggroup.co.uk>

W: www.yourhousinggroup.co.uk <http://www.yourhousinggroup.co.uk>

[cid:imageaa9ddf.JPG@e9f9f5de.41a650c1]

[cid:image805d15.JPG@b70c5ae0.4a901e69]

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If, for any reason, you are not the intended recipient of this email, please inform the sender by return email and destroy all copies without passing to any third parties.
For more information regarding Data Protection please visit our website
https://www.yourhousinggroup.co.uk/about-us/privacy-data-protection

imageaa9ddf.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: imageaa9ddf.JPG)

image805d15.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: image805d15.JPG)