What is the resolution size to test this?

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 00:09:59 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: Taylor Young
Email: tayoun@microsoft.com
Affiliation: Microsoft
Document: UW
Item Number: Understanding Success Criterion 1.4.4
Part of Item: Sufficient Techniques
Comment Type: question
Summary of Issue: What is the resolution size to test this?
Hello,
We are attempting to meet this criterion but would like to know the resolution we should be testing at. At small resolutions, this seems like an unreasonable requirement.
Thank you, Taylor

Proposed Change: