Re: Typo, use of right curly quote in sample code

Bruce,
You can now rest easier at night - I’ve fixed these and the change will show up in the next published version of the techniques. Thanks.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk