Re: Using a light pastel background rather than a white background behind black text

Hi Andrew,

It's a recommendation

   -

   Providing practical examples to clarify content (future link)
   -

   Using a light pastel background rather than a white background behind
   black text (future link)
   -

   Avoiding the use of unique interface controls unnecessarily (future link)

that is listed here : https://w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/meaning.html