Re: Comments re: Links opening new windows

To reiterate the passage you quoted:
"The association of G201, despite being an Advisory Technique, contradicts
the notion that links are not covered by 3.2.2 and only serves to confuse
the reader."

The fact that there are existing WAI-IG and internal WCAG WG discussions on
this topic serves as evidence of what I've said.

--

Karl Groves
www.karlgroves.com

Modern Web Toolsets and Accessibility