Re: How short should be a short description? [Different situations under Sufficient Techniques for 1.1.1 - Non-text Content] ( LC-2939)

"Would you be willing to help write
such a technique, so that people can find out best practices?"

I would certainly help. Is there a preferred format to write an advisory
technique, and if so, can you point me to it?
Thanks,
Devarshi