From: noreply@w3.org [mailto:noreply@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:55 AM
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Subject: "a" should be "an"

Name: Paul Brooks
Email: pauljaredbrooks@gmail.com
Affiliation: N/A
Document: UW
Item Number: Understanding Success Criterion 1.2.8 Part of Item: Examples Comment Type: editorial Summary of Issue: "a" should be "an"
Hi there, in the phrase below the "a" should be replaced with an "an":

The community center provides a alternative for time-based media

Proposed Change:
Change to the following:

The community center provides an alternative for time-based media