Re: Re: Clarification of WCAG intent and meaning of techniques [Re: WCAG considering amending F65 to NOT fail missing ALT text if title or aria-label is present]

I disagree. This is an example of using text already on the page as the
image description. This is not an attempt to use aria-labelled by as an
alternate implementation of alt. It is a use case where alt is redundant if
the image description is already present and can be associated with the
image via aria-labelledby.