WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:48:29 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: David MacDonald
Email: DavidMacDonald100@gmail.com
Affiliation: WCAG team member
Document: TD
Item Number: H80
Part of Item: Applicability
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20120103/H80
Unfortuatly there is no way that I know of to read the previous heading while keeping the focus on the link. The keystroke listed here "JAWS KEY +"T" actually just reads the Title element of the page. The list of JAWS keys I think confirms that.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/training/JAWSKeystrokes.htm

Proposed Change:
I think we have to remove H30 from the list of sufficient techniques... it's a mistake, as far as I can see.