Re: Embeded Flash content

Thank you very much for the response.I appreciate your help.

Can I ask you an additional question?

When the Flash buttons receive focus, the Flash animation would be
paused. However,
if the user move the focus to the HTML links and/or controls on the
same page, the Flash
animation would be restarted. Even if so, does it mean that the Flash
animation passed SC 2.2.2?

--
<以下、署名>

株式会社インフォアクシア
植木 真 <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>

104-0054
東京都中央区勝どき1丁目13-6 プラザタワー勝どき 3011
TEL:03-5547-5777   FAX:03-5547-5778
Webアクセシビリティのポータルサイト
Infoaxia - Everything for Your Awareness and Practice -
http://www.infoaxia.com/