Re: H82 missing?

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:52 AM, <noreply@w3.org> wrote:

> Name: Tomas Caspers
> Email: tcaspers@mac.com
> Affiliation:
> Document: TD
> Item Number: (none selected)
> Part of Item: Applicability
> Comment Type: general comment
> Summary of Issue: H82 missing?
> Is there a reason why Technique H82 is missing from the latest versions or
> ist this an oversight?
>
> Proposed Change:
> -

The last version of the techniques document that contained H82 was the 30
April 2008 Working Draft, and the contents of that technique are now
contained in H71: Providing a description for groups of form controls using
fieldset and legend elements. We believe that there were once two similar
techniques that were merged, but since H82 had been published in earlier
drafts, the technique number H82 is not reused to avoid any confusion when
searching for the technique.