Re: applicability of H44

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:36:10 -0700
To: andrew@w3.org
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:02 AM,  <noreply@w3.org> wrote:

> Name: Andrew Arch
> Email: andrew@w3.org
> Affiliation: W3C
> Document: TD
> Item Number: H44
> Part of Item: Description
> Comment Type: technical
> Summary of Issue: applicability of H44
> Consider adding mention of increasing the clickable area of a form control as a result of H44 (maybe under User Agent and Assistive Technology Support Notes)

Thank you for this suggestion. We are adding the following paragraph
to the description of H44:

An additional benefit of this technique is a larger clickable area for
the control, since clicking on the label or the control will activate
the control. This can be helpful for users with impaired motor
control.