display of screen grabs

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:31:20 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Andrew Arch
Email: andrew@w3.org
Affiliation: W3C
Document: TD
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item: Examples
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: display of screen grabs
An existing problems that I've only just noticed is the display of images of examples in the Techniques.

For example, with G175 [1] I though there was an image over the text as as result of a display
problem, and then realised that the text was part of the image. For code examples, there is good visual differentiation - the same is needed for
images of examples. Maybe just a border would suffice; maybe a border with a ragged edge.