Title that may confuse the reader

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:59:19 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Sylvie Duchateau
Email: sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr
Affiliation: Association BrailleNet
Document: TD
Item Number: FLASH34
Part of Item: Applicability
Comment Type: editorial
Summary of Issue: Title that may confuse the reader
Hello,
We are currently completing the translation of Understanding WCAG 2.0 based on changes made in the October 14, 2010 version.
One part of the work of our group is to translate the titles of the new Flash techniques.
In our opinion, the title of technique Flash34 is too restrictive as it only talks  about screen reader detection.
However, in the technique itself, note 3, it stands that "Other assistive technology tools, including screen magnifiers, or tools not used as assistive technologies may also utilize MSAA in ways that result
in Accessibility.active being set to true.
".
As the property accessibility:active does not only concern screen readers, we suggest that "screen  readers" be replaced by "assistive technologies", to prevent from confusing the reader who may think that this technique is only related to screen readers.

Proposed Change:
Using assistive technology detection to turn off sounds that play automatically