Understanding WCAG 2.0, SC 2.4.3 (Focus Order)

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:00:35 -0700
To: Josee Koning <josee@taalscholver.nl>
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
End of first para features the sentence:
'For example, move through components in a table one row at a time or one
column at a time both reflect the logical relationships in the content. Either
order may satisfy this Success Criterion.' You cannot make an infinitive into a
subject - it should be a gerund: moving.

Proposed Change:
'For example, moving through components in a table one row at a time or one
column at a time both reflect the logical relationships in the content. Either
order may satisfy this Success Criterion.'

Thanks. We will modify the text as proposed the next time we update
this document.