Re: G57: Description

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 2:22 AM,  <makoto.ueki@gmail.com> wrote:

> Name: Makoto Ueki
> Email: makoto.ueki@gmail.com
> Affiliation: Infoaxia, Inc.
> Document: TD
> Item Number: G57
> Part of Item: Description
> Comment Type: general comment
> Summary of Issue: G57: Description
> The section of "Description" is difficult to understand and hard to translate.
>

> What do you wanted to say by "even if the underlying order of the content is confusing" in the first paragraph? Does "the underlying order of the content" mean the order in HTML codes or anything else??
>

> Plus, the second paragraph is also difficult to understand and hard to translate.
>
> Proposed Change:
> Need clarification.

We assume that you are referring to G57, rather than H56. We have
rewritten these descriptions and will update the techniques the next
time they are published. They are difficult concepts to describe
without concrete examples, such as are found in H56. Please let us
know if you still do not understand the description.