Re: SCR30: Script for Expanding Link Text

Hi Makoto,

Thank you for catching this. We received a similar comment about this
earlier this year and will be including some changes to this example in
the next update of the techniques documents.

Refer to Issue 2714 [1] for details about the changes to be implemented.

All the best,

-Ben

[1] http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/issuereports/issue_ind.php?id=2714

--