Re: Link Purpose, 2.4.4, and Meaningful Sequence

Hi Chris

RE this inquiry

it is not clear what you mean   "

> The first page is the title of the link.

I think you have a typo.      Not sure how a page can be a link.

Also - If you have a generic question - let us know.   We can't answer
specific questions about specific pages you are writing.

Please refer to the Understanding doc for SC 2.4.4 for direction on
this issue.

RE  letter spacing inquiry

Hmm  thought we answered this one.

The only requirements are those in WCAG document.   As you noted in
your other email - there is nothing there on letter spacing.  Whenever
this occurs (you don't find any requirement in WCAG) -  there is no
requirement.

thanks

Gregg