Re: A test of the flexibility of WCAG 2.0 to adapt to a new situation presented by tagged PDF.

I still do not believe 1.3.1 is met.  It is met
for Zoom Text users, and I guess if I want to buy
special software just for the purpose of reading
PDF I could.  I have tried Zoom Text it does not
work for a person with moderate low vision.  You
just don't know what we need.  Your decision will
limit the reading freedom of millions of people
like me.  Yes we will adopt vastly inferior
accommodations, but 1.3.1 is not met.  You should
have taken the time to finish your fail cases.

Wayne