Re: SC 1.1.1 & Conforming Alternate Version

Dear WCAG Wroking Group,

Thank you very much for clarification.

I would like to ask you one more question on another scenario.

- Flash is one of the relied-upon technologies.
- Flash content meets all SC at specified level.

In this case, do we still have to provide alternate version by using
G190 and H53?

G190 is about non-conforming object. If Flash content is conforming,
H53 might not be required though Flash content is embedded by using
<object> element. Because Flash is a relied-upon technology and users
who uses "Flash enabled" user agents can access to Flash content
without H53.

Makoto Ueki
Infoaxia, Inc.