Re:Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

From: <yukie.motomiya.zm@hitachi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:54:26 +0900
To: <public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org>

Dear Loretta,

Thanks very much for the response from WCAG WG. and I'm sorry to have taken time to respond you.

I mostly accept your resolutions but I'd like to make sure if I understand correctly regarding Response from Working Group on my Comment 2: Necessity of sample of test files and evaluation report.

Did you tell me that you could consider my Proposed Change shown below?
>Present the sample of test files and formats of evaluation report.

Best regards,

Yukie Motomiya