Reminder - WCAG 2.0 Comments

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:43:53 -0700
To: "Christophe Strobbe (on behalf of BenToWeb)" <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Cc: public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org

Dear Christophe,

On March 10, the WCAG Working Group responded to your comments on the
11 Dec 2007 Last Call Working Draft of the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. [1]

This is a reminder that we would like to hear back from you on our
response to your comments.  We had asked if you could review the
decisions and reply to us by 31 March 2008, to say whether you
are satisfied with the decision taken. Please send your response to
public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org. If that date is not possible, please
Early responses help us to address more effectively any concerns
raised.

Thanks again for the interest that you have taken in these guidelines.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2008Mar/0010.html