Re: @headers on th too or just td?

Hi Steve,

Steven Faulkner wrote:
> Considering that, it's a bit strange that they allow the headers
> attribute on th elements. Having a header implies that the cell
> contains data, in which case it should be marked up with td. That's
> probably why HTML5 have removed it from there, as it wouldn't make
> sense.

Yes thats true. I guess though if we look at headers as semantic hooks
to guide how a UA should interpret content then using headers makes
sense on the presentational level - in terms of guiding the algorithm
when the table is interrogated - if not on the application level.

If that makes sense.

Josh