Re: HTML techniques - WCAG 2: technique is duplicated

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Sailesh Panchang
<sailesh.panchang@deque.com> wrote:

> 1. Please refer to H71 and H82: both relate to using fieldset - legend
> method to group form controls and refer to SC 1.3.1
> Admittedly the 'description' for both differ. The former relates to a group
> of controls sharing common descriptive / instructional text. But other than
> that I do not see why this technique should be listed twice.

We have combined these into a single technique. It may be a few days
before the changes show up in the Editor's Draft.

> 2. The longdesc for images is mentioned and illustrated by H37 and H45.
> Maybe reference to longdesc technique should be retained only in H45.

We have removed the discussion of longdesc from H37 and have added H45
to the Related Techniques.

> 3. H81: Using nested list to convey link purpose: I think AT support is
> lacking and should be noted under user agent notes

We will be responding to this comment in a later email.