I think I may have answered my own question...

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 23:45:34 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Wendy Chisholm
Email: chisholm.wendy@gmail.com
Affiliation:
Document: W2
Item Number: Conformance
Part of Item:
Comment Type: question
Summary of Issue: I think I may have answered my own question...
Looking at the SilverLight media player example, as long as it does not interfere with the rest of the page (\"Non-Interference\") and the content is provided elsewhere (in wmv, \"Accessibility Supported Technologies Only\") and is linked to from the page, then I could claim that the page conforms.  Right?