RE: H28 only mentions one type of SUBMIT button

Hmm, yes, H32 - not sure why I had it as H28.

However, yes, the new version is fine.

________________________________
From: Loretta Guarino Reid [lorettaguarino@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2008 9:53 AM
To: Dylan Nicholson
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Subject: Re: H28 only mentions one type of SUBMIT button

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Dylan Nicholson <d.nicholson@hisoftware.com<mailto:d.nicholson@hisoftware.com>> wrote:

I assume this is just a bug - technique H28 only mentions looking for INPUT type=SUBMIT, but what about INPUT type=IMAGE and BUTTON type=SUBMIT?

Thank you, we assume you meant H32. We have updated the test procedure to make it clearer that submit buttons can be implemented using any of these forms. See http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-TECHS/H32.html .

Could you let us know by Monday, December 8 whether you are satisfied with our resolution? If that date is not possible, please reply to this message indicating when you will be able to respond.

If we do not hear from you by Monday, December 8, we will assume that you are satisfied with the responses to your comments.

Thanks again for the interest that you have taken in these guidelines.