Fwd: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Hardy <Brian.Hardy@visionaustralia.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:02 AM
Subject: RE: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>

Loretta

 I am happy with this change

 Regards

 Brian

 Brian Hardy
 National Manager Market Development
 Vision Australia Accessible Information Solutions
 Phone: (03) 9864 9525   Mobile: 0419 102 451
 Phone International: +61 3 9864 9525
 E-mail: brian.hardy@visionaustralia.org
 454 Glenferrie Road Kooyong Victoria 3144 AUSTRALIA
 Postal: PO Box 860 Hawthorn Victoria 3122 AUSTRALIA

 NSW Office: 4 Mitchell Street Enfield NSW 2136
 QLD Office: Kent St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

 Websites: www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais  |  www.louisbrailleaudio.com |
 www.it-test.com.au