RE: SCR21: Using functions of the Document Object Model (DOM) to add content to a page

Hi Maciej

If you follow the links from WCAG copy referenced below it will take you to
the correct versions of the  QUICKREF and also the TECHNIQUES doc.

You wan to be reading the "editors drafts" for all of these documents in
order to see the changes made since the last TR draft.

For your reference the full docs can be found at.   But the easier way is to
follow the links from within WCAG 2.0 editors draft

WCAG  2.0 Editors draft
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20071102/
Quickref
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/20071102/Overview.php