RE: WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

Thank you for your comment Clive

Two quick things to help you.

1)  A document that highlights the changes in WCAG 2.0 along with context is
now available.  It is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2007/05/change-summary.

The major overall changes are discussed up front along with rationale.  Then
it goes through each success criterion that has changed and lists the
changes.

2) The quick reference is designed to just include the information you would
like.

Use the customization feature at the top to have only the information you
would like.  It will vary in length from just a 3 pages on up depending on
how much information you want included.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.