WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 12:47:15 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Philip Gerken
Email: athelstan@eircom.net
Affiliation: ?
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
I have just visited your site to help me complete a project on web design for the disabled. It is the most intimidating website I have ever seen. I just wanted some guidelines that a non-academic simpleton like me can understand. As far as I can see your site does not obey any of its own guidelines. It is completely incomprehensible. Thanks

Proposed Change: