WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:07:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Nathan Ketsdever
Email: nathan_debate@yahoo.com
Affiliation: DC Creative Fusion
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Text font size seems to be a fundamental accessibility issue.  For instance, Yahoo Beta\'s

Mail system is in 10 point, which makes it harder

for older folks to access and use its site.

I may have missed it in the document, but a mention of a text size minimum seems to get at the foundation of what your goal is.

Second, speaking to disability seems fundamental to the issues you are talking about.  Accessibility is not just for able-bodied folks.

And speaking to these issues is critical to respect, human dignity, equality, and social justice concerns.

If I am remiss in anyway, please forgive.

Proposed Change:
Above.  Add a line about text size

and a section on disability.