Re: WCAG2 Techniques: F14 and F26 duplicates same issue

While these techniques could be combined, we separated them to
highlight the specific way of relying only on shape described by F26.
We did not think it would be obvious to many people that the practice
of using characters in a font for their graphical appearance, rather
than their meaning, would be a failure of SC 1.3.3.

Regards,