Re: Still not satisifies with WCAG Guide 2.0 3.1.5 Reading Level:

Your argument is the reason this success criterion is at Level AAA. We
know this is not applicable to all sites, and we state that some AAA
success criteria cannot be implemented for all sites. Nevertheless,
it's an important principle for many users.

Regards,