WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:58:12 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Emmanuelle GutiƩrrez y Restrepo
Email: coordina@sidar.org
Affiliation: Sidar Foundation
Document: W2
Item Number: media-equiv-sign
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
The National Confederation of Deaf Persons of Spain (CNSE)have requested to us that we support to obtain an improvement in the accessibility for the deaf people.

Being conscious of the differences between the languages of signs worldwide and the lack of equivalence with the languages spoken in each country, we considered that some reasonable advances by means of the following changes could be included.

Proposed Change:
Include the 1.2.5 in the Level 2 Success Criteria for Guideline 1.2