WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 06:48:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: lisa seeman
Email: lisa@ubaccess.com
Affiliation: UB access
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
I think WCAG itself (agendas forms etc) need to be more usable for people with Cognitive Imparments like impaired  short term  /visual / auditory memory

If we can not make our own system usable then people with these imapairments can nt comment and affect the guidlines

It also clearly shows a lack of understanding of how to make content accessible for people with LD and Cognitive limitatsions

As a side note I have participated in a few W3C groups and I find WCAG the hardest for people with LD to participate in.

If anyone thinks I am unable to undersatnd the concepts they should refier to http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/GUI/roleTaxonomy-20060508.html

It is the presention that makes it inaccessible not the content