WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:32:18 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: lisa seeman
Email: lisa@ubaccess.com
Affiliation: UB access
Document: W2
Item Number: ensure-compat-parses
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
Are we OK with the support robust technology section?

To me , if I were reading a guideline to support robust technology I would expect: Support more then one operating system. Or support at least on free operating system, and free useragents were possible.  Use technologies that support more then one independent assistive technology . That type of thing...

When they say something can be parsed - they do not say by who - is it some proprietary format that only works on one  environment?