WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:14:17 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Jon Gunderson
Email: jongund@uiuc.edu
Affiliation: University of Illinois
Document: W2
Item Number: Ensure that content is accessible or provide an accessible alternative
Part of Item:
Comment Type: TE
These requirement seems to deal with collections of web resources (units).  I think that this should be stated that you are creating some type of conformance for a collection of resources. It would make it much clearer.  I think this should also be in the conformance section.

If a resource does not meet the requirements, it just doesn\'t meet the requirements.

Proposed Change:
1. Move this requirement to conformance section

2. Clearly state you want people to be able to make conformance claims on collections of resources.