WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:29:29 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Jeremy Walker
Email: jeremy@on-sitemanager.com
Affiliation: Developer
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: GE
This document in its current form is an embarrasment to the W3C, and is a step backwards from the previous version.  If made official, it will set back years of work by accessibility-focused web developers.  Futhermore, by releasing this horrible standard you will hurt the prestige of the W3C as a standards organization; I for one will put significantly less stock in any body that produces works as flawed as this one.  Please re-consider your plans to officially deploy this document, and send it back for some serious re-working.

Proposed Change:
There is so much wrong I don\'t even know where to begin ... Please see the excellent article by Joe Clark on A List Apart for more details:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/tohellwithwcag2/