WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:51:16 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Eric Hansen
Email: ehansen@ets.org
Affiliation: Educational Testing Service
Document: W2
Item Number: Success Criterion 4.1.1
Part of Item:
Comment Type: TE
4.1.1 Web units or authored components can be parsed unambiguously, and the relationships in the resulting data structure are also unambiguous.

I find this checkpoint very hard to comprehend. It seems that it should be handled by a success criterion that requires conforming to spec. But I looked at some of the background discussion.  I am not sure now how to improve.

Proposed Change: