WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:17:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Alan Sparkes
Email: slipsy@gmail.com
Affiliation: none
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: GE
I am greatly disturbed my the disparaging comments i have read here:http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2006/05/26/wcag-20-is-broken-leave-your-comments-now/

A quick scan of the document or quotes from it certainly adds evidence to the idea that there is really a corporate law suit protection agenda going on. In the UK we have a campaign body called plain english who award government and organisations for their clear use of language. My quick scan shows a woefully unclear use of language compared to version 1.0.

Please listen up to the more considered opinions you will be hearing / have heard.

Proposed Change:
revert to 1.0!