Re: [LC-987 Clarification] WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

Hi, Ben,

>> Item Number: mapping

My comment below refers to the "mapping" doc Appendix D: Comparison of WCAG 1.0 checkpoints to WCAG 2.0 at:
	http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/appendixD.html

I suggest organizing the main content of that document by WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint number, rather than by Priority as is in the current draft.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

Best,
~ Shawn