Re: CLARIFICATION (of LC-1198)

At 11:46 PM -0500 6/27/06, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>Did you mean for both of these to be 1.3.2?

No. Sorry.

Meant to be 1.3.2, 1.3.3.

That is to say:

Color-coded information must be visually evident in some non-color
way (1.3.2) is a requirement that applies at the User Interface (to
the rendered content).

The requirement that meaning-important order can be programmatically
determined (1.3.3) applies at the network interface (to the
communicated content).

Al