RE: Notation of Criteria as invisible and visible

Invisible means that you can conform to the guideline without changing your
default presentation.   Any access accommodations are invisible (like alt
text).

Visible means that to conform you may have to change your default
presentation.

Does this help?

And yes - that designation will not be in final copy. Just used now for
formulating them.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.