base line technologies:

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:58:27 -0500
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>

This also depends on what you establish as "current technologies".  I still
see a lot of situations where my user agent cannot do something in the
untill clause although adminttedly, I'm using netscape 4.77 or something
besides ie in some of those situations, but around the world, there are a
lot of these.  I would offer instead though that instead of saying untill,
just state the criteria and provide info about it.  We may never have an
untill and if you remove the untill, those looking for standards will feel
that the ground is less shaky.

Johnnie Apple Seed