WCAG 2.0 comments: Issue 388

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:12:52 -0400
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Wendy,
These comments and several others were in connection with  the June 2003 draft of WCAG 2. We have moved further from that point now to the March 2004 draft. I had inter alia, questioned the  appropriateness and use of  terms like core and extended too. I am happy to note that these have been addressed and my comments below are  not valid any more.
Thanks for the feedback.
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems,11180  Sunrise Valley Drive,
4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
Fax: 703-225-0387