RE: WHATWG comments re: Float16Array + HTML Canvas

Hi Pierre,

> Is there a concrete timeline for Float16Array, which would cause the Color CG to revisit its recommendations?

Can we answer this question rather than ask Anne?

Can we progress Float16Array within TC39? It's currently a stage 1 proposal: https://github.com/tc39/proposals/blob/main/stage-1-proposals.md

See https://tc39.es/process-document/ for description of their process stages.

Here's the last discussion in TC39, from 2017:

https://github.com/tc39/notes/blob/HEAD/meetings/2017-05/may-23.md#16ig-float16-on-typedarrays-dataview-mathhfround-for-stage-1

and discission prior to that: https://esdiscuss.org/topic/float16array

There were open questions, can we help answer them to move the proposal forward?

Thanks,

Chris